Recent articles and books referencing resiliency research by Dr. Al Siebert
(Links will take you to the publication's website.)
- Good Housekeeping article on "How to Handle Change in the Office," May, 2000.
- "Secrets of Resilient Women" Good Housekeeping magazine, January, 2000, pp. 108-111
- "The Highly Resilient NFP CEO" The Not-For Profit CEO Newsletter, January 2000.
- "The 'It' Skill for the New Millennium: Do You Have It?" Woman's Own magazine, November, 1999, pp. 38, 74.
- "Bouncing Back" The First Year Experience Newsletter, Fall, 1999, pp. 4-5.
- "The Survivor Personality" The Leadership Letter, Fall, 1999, cover story.
- "When Life Hands You Lemons: How to Bounce Back" Family Circle magazine, October 5, 1999, pp. 44-48.
- "Change Your Fate" CosmoGirl! magazine premier issue, August/September, 1999, pp. 112-117.
- "A Leader's Journey: Paul Wieand, CEO of The Center For Advanced Emotional Intelligence," Fast Company magazine, June, 1999, pp. 116-129.
- "Resilience: How to Bounce Back From Bad Situations" USA Weekend cover story, March 5-7, 1999, pp. 4-6.
- "Caregiver Resiliency" Northwest Caregiver magazine, Spring, 1999, pp. 1-4.
(Links will take you to fuller description of each book at the THRIVEnet Bookstore.)
- Growing Younger: Breakthrough Age-Defying Secrets, by Julia VanTine, Bridget Doherty, and the Editors of Prevention Health Books for Women. Rodale Press, Inc. 1999.
- Financial Security for Women: Using Your Head And Heart to Achieve It, by Mary F. Ivins, CFP. Symmetry Publishing Company, 1999.
- The Phoenix Phenomenon, by Joanne Jozefowski. J. Aronson Publisher, 1999.
- My Buttercup Has a Smile: A Journey Through Cancer, by Lynne Massie. Cymitar Press, 1998.
- High on Stress: A Woman's Guide to Optimizing the Stress in Her Life, by Simone Ravicz. New Harbinger Publications, 1998.
- Creative Aging, by Mary Baird Carlsen. Norton.
- Empowering Leadership, by Larry Dennis. Rising Tide Publishing.
- Coming Back: Rebuilding Lives After Crisis And Loss, by Ann Kaiser Sterns. Random House.
- Ordinary Women, Extraordinary Lives, by Marcia Chellis. Viking Press.
- Love, Medicine, and Miracles, by Bernie Siegel, M.D. Harper.